- NetCyte is a Zero-Trust framework for the on-premise and remote users to enable controlled access to corporate resources.NetCyte tracks the activity of devices and can enforce two-factor authentication to identify the identity of users as they access the network
- Controlled access to on-premise and remote devices to corporate resources.
- Accurate identification of users through two-factor authentication
- Dynamic inventory analysis for all devices in the network
- Audit log tracking for detection of security events such as password updates,account lockouts, event log deletion and group membership changes.